Free Shipping PAN-India |
Get 10% OFF on your first purchase
Time to get excited about our new collection for Men!
Meet our lovely team!
Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
Brews regular American style coffee
Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
You can make iced coffee with just coffee and water. Pour small amounts of water to wet the coffee grounds while dripping with a circular motion. Once filled, place the cap and gently shake the bottle to start the extraction. Refrigerate for approximately 8 hours before serving.
CAPACITY: 8 cups / Brewed volume 1,000ml
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a gift card.Gift cards are delivered by email with unique code, Use it at checkout to redeem. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Terms & Conditions :-
1. This voucher is valid until Six months from the date of issuance, and can be redeemed at www.halflightcoffee.com.
2. This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
3. This voucher is not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion or discounts.
4. Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
5. The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
6. We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
7. Vouchers cannot be clubbed and used for single transaction
8. This voucher cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards.
9. This Voucher is applicable for online Purchase through www.halflightcoffee.com only
Merthi Subbangudigy Estate (MS Estate) is located in the Sahyadari ranges of the Western Ghats, Chikmagalur, Karnataka. The estate is part of Balanoor Plantations which is run by Mr Ashok Kuriyan and his son Mr Rohan Kuriyan. Arabicas (rain forest certified) are grown under the shade of tress like, Silver Oaks, Dadaps and various jungle woods. Special attention is paid to every aspect of picking, pulping, fermenting, washing, drying and curing. The practice of sustainability and environmental responsibility is the heart of the farm.
Location – Chikmagalur, Karnataka
Altitude – 1000-1400 mt. Masl
Varietal – SLN 795 HG
Process – Washed
Cup Notes – Berries, Peach and Walnut
Roast Profile – Medium, Medium-Dark (Espresso)
Project Sankalp 90+ Indian coffee is a dedicated chapter within the original project named Waribok_Daribok (named after two small villages in Garo Hills of Meghalaya) to strive for minimum 86+ cup score with a target to reach the coveted 90+ cup score coffee from India on a regular basis and to give an opportunity to the Indian Coffee Fraternity to roast & brew it.
Location - Palani Hills, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Altitude – 1375-1678 mt. Masl
Varietal – SLN 5B
Process – Naturals fermented with crushed Pineapple for 48 hours
Cup Notes – Lemon Peel Candy, Pineapple Marmalade & Ripe Cherries
Roast Profile – Medium
Process – Naturals anaerobically fermented for 48 hours with crushed papaya
Cup Notes – Orange Wine, Caramelised Apples & Hazelnut
Process – Anaerobic Slow Dry Naturals
Cup Notes – Nectarine, Pistachio & Figs
Process – Hand sorted fruit pulped and fermented in tanks with pulped skin that is known as ‘Cascara’
Cup Notes – Cantaloupe, Jasmine & Nutmeg
Sign up for our Newsletter