- Hario filter-in Bottle
- Food Weighing Scale (for precision)
- Coffee Grinder (if using whole bean)
- 100gms of whole beans or 20 tablespoons of ground coffee (coarsest size, resembling ground peppercorns)
- 500 ml of water at room temperature
- Iced glass
- Grind 100 gms (approx. 20 tablespoons) of beans to coarsest size, resembling ground peppercorns
- Add ground coffee in the filter and lock it
- Pour 100 ml of room temp. water in the bottle
- Carefully place filter inside the bottle.
- Add remaining 400 ml of water and close the lid
- Refrigerate for 20 hrs
- After 20 hrs, carefully remove the filter.
- Your cold brew is ready.
- Enjoy your cold brew:
- Straight on ice or
- Add milk or
- Experiment with flavoured tonic water and fresh juices